Word Empowerment - Spiritual Suicide
Spiritual Suicide - the willful/intentional act of causing ones own spiritual death in Christ.
Ex: You are presented with an option and you choose the path that leads to death.
Spiritual suicide is a choice to let sin rule in your mortal desires.
5 Reasons People Begin to Walk into a Place of Spiritual Suicide:
1. A lack of Prayer; Acts 3:19
2. Lack of Fasting; Matt 17:21
3. Not Having the Right People Around You That are Accountable; Hebrews 13:17
4. Not Accepting Responsibility for Your Wrong Doing;
5. Not Submitting to the Full Will of God and Denying Your Will for Your Life; 1 Samuel 15:23
Gods hard no is better than your easy yes, everyday!
Dear Heavenly Father, Please help me; rescue me! God I’m losing it and I need help! My life is spiraling down and I need help! I feel misunderstood and I need help! I feel alone and I need help! My prayer life is suffering, I need your help! Please God, Turn this thing around for me; I need to hear from you. God I want to be better! Make me aware of what is happening around me so that I can be delivered. I bless you God and thank you. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!